Get (Download file from FTP server.
To use this step, configure FTP in FlowWright FTP Connections.
Let’s build and execute the ftpGetFileDef example. .
- Create a new definition called “ftpGetFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a ftpGetFile step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and ftpGetFile step
- Click on the “ftpGetFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should get/download file from FTP server.