Get the brand name and confidence details of an image.
Let’s build and execute the clsazuremlgetbrandsDef example.
- Create a new process definition
- Drag a get "clsAzureMLgetBrands" step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- The image file path refers to the image located on the server. The image file contains the sample pictures from the internet.
- The result is stored in the Variable/Global as configured
- Azure ML settings can be configured in status page -> Configuration -> Azure ML
- Create a process instance and execute, the process shall get the brand name and confidence details of an image. Render the process instance, select the clsazuremlgetbrands step and view the properties as shown below.