Create new tenant from template.
Let’s build and execute the CreateNewTenantDef example.
- Create a new process definition called “CreateNewTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “clsCreateNewTenant” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and “clsCreateNewTenant” step
- Click on the “clsCreateNewTenant” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should generate a new tenant as configured.