Disables the selected tenant
Let’s build and execute the DisableTenantDef example.
- Create a new definition called “DisableTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a “clsDisableTenant” step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and “clsDisableTenant” step
- Click on the “clsDisableTenant” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should disable the selected tenant as configured.