Generate DB name
Let’s build and execute the clsGenerateDBNameDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsGenerateDBNameDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a clsGenerateDBNameDef step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and clsGenerateDBNameDef step
- Click on the “clsGenerateDBName” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step will generate a DB name.