Get item detail properties.
Let’s build and execute the clsgetdetailpropertiesDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsgetdetailpropertiesDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsGetDetailProperties" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsGetDetailProperties" step
- Click on the "clsGetDetailProperties" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on detail properties to get, to configure item details properties
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should get item detail properties as configured.