Gets the tenant id information.
Let’s build and execute the GetTenantIdDef example.
- Create a new definition called “GetTenantIdDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a clsgettenantid step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and clsgettenantid step
- Click on the “clsgettenantid” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step will update the variable/global with tenant id.