Get a list of user emails.
Let’s build and execute the clsgetuseremailsDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsgetuseremailsDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsGetUserEmails" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsGetUserEmails" step
- Configure "variable.emailList" as string data type
- Click on the "clsGetUserEmails" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should get the list of user emails and store in variable.emailList as configured