Get a list of user workflow ids.
Let’s build and execute the clsGetUserWorkflowIdsDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsGetUserWorkflowIdsDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsGetUserWorkflowIds" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsGetUserWorkflowIds" step
- Configure a "variable.WFUserID" as string data type
- Click on the “clsGetUserWorkflowIds” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should get the workflow UserID and store in variable.WFUserID as configured.