Log information message to System log.
Let’s build and execute the clsloginfoDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsloginfoDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsloginfo" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsloginfo" step
- Click on the "clsloginfo" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should log information message to the System log, as configured.