Removes the selected tenant and delete its FlowWright database.
Let’s build and execute the RemoveTenantDef example.
- Create a new definition called “RemoveTenantDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsRemoveTenant" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsRemoveTenant" step
- Click on the "clsRemoveTenant" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. The process step should remove the selected tenant and its FlowWright database, as configured.