Copies a file from one location to another on the server.
Let’s build and execute the copyFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “copyFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "copyFile" step to the canvas
- Connect the steps as shown in the graphic above
- Click on the “copyFile” step to configure its properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should copy the file from one location to another on the app server, as configured.