Create a new user.
Let’s build and execute the createUserStepDef example.
- Create a new definition called “createUserStepDef"
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag and connect the "createUser" step as shown in the above graphic
- Click on the "createUser" step and configure the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should create a new user and store the UserID in the variable.userID as configured. Navigate to Administration - User Management - search for the user to view.