Delete file in FTP server.
To use this step, configure FTP in FlowWright FTP Connections.
Let’s build and execute the ftpDeleteFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “ftpDeleteFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a ftpDeleteFile step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and ftpDeleteFile step
- Click on the “ftpDeleteFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should delete file from FTP server.