Send (Upload file to FTP server).
To use this step, configure FTP in FlowWright FTP Connections.
Let’s build and execute the ftpSendFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “ftpSendFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a ftpSendFile step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and ftpSendFile step
- Click on the “ftpSendFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should send/upload file to FTP server.