Generates PDF Doc from the Rich Text Content
Let’s build and execute the generateoutputdocDef example.
- Create a new definition called “generateoutputdocDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a generateoutputdoc step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and generateoutputdoc step
- Click on the “generateoutputdoc” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on Document content and use template or create template content.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should generate PDF Doc from the Rich Text Content.