Get a business object within the process
To use this step, we need business objects in FlowWright Business objects configuration.
We must define the configured Business object in Workflow Definition
Actions->Manage Business Objects -> Add
Let’s build and execute the getBusinessObjectDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getBusinessObjectDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a getBusinessObject step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and getBusinessObject step
- Click on the “getBusinessObject” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on parms to the business object then select business object and enter the properties and save.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should get business object for the process.