Send (Upload file to GoogleDrive)
To use this step, google drive should be configured using Flowwright oAuth connections.
Let’s build and execute the googleDriveSendFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “googleDriveSendFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a googleDriveSendFile step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and googleDriveSendFile step
- Click on the “googleDriveSendFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should upload/Send file to googledrive.