Rename the existing directory on the OneDrive
To use this step, you must configure OneDrive in FlowWright application
Let’s build and execute the OneDriveRenameFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “OneDriveRenameFolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a OneDriveRenameFolder step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and OneDriveRenameFolder step
- Click on the “OneDriveRenameFolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should rename folder in the OneDrive.