Removes the stored email message from an email trigger
To use this step email trigger should be configured in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the removeEmailMsgDef example.
- Create a new definition called “removeEmailMsgDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a removeEmailMsg step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and removeEmailMsg step
- Click on the “removeemailmsg” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should remove the stored email.