Remove form instance and its data
Let’s build and execute the removeFormInstanceDef example.
- Create a new definition called “removeFormInstanceDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a removeFormInstance step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and removeFormInstance step
- Click on the “removeforminstance” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should remove form instance.