Rename the existing directory with new name
Let’s build and execute the renameDirectoryDef example.
- Create a new definition called “renameDirectoryDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a renameDirectory step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and renameDirectory step
- Click on the “RenameDirectory” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should rename existing directory with new name.