This step will change the name of the form instance while executing instance
Let’s build and execute the renameFormInstanceDef example.
- Create a new definition called “renameFormInstanceDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a renameFormInstance step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and renameFormInstance step
- Click on the “renameFormInstance” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should rename form instance.