Makes a REST call and returns JSON or XML
Let’s build and execute the RESTCallDef example.
- Create a new definition called “RESTCallDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a RESTCall step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and RESTCall step
- Click on the “RESTCall” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Define headers
- Click the “save” button
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should get access token and store into variable/global.