Search and replace the string.
Let’s build and execute the searchandreplacestringDef example.
- Create a new definition called “searchandreplacestringDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a searchandreplacestring step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and searchandreplacestring step
- Click on the “searchandreplacestring” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on the Mapping of search and replace strings icon and enter the string that needs to be searched and replaced with the string value as shown below then save.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should search and replace the string.