Create a new document on the SharePoint site
Let’s build and execute the spCreateDocumentDef example.
- Create a new definition called “spCreateDocumentDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a spCreateDocument step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and spCreateDocument step
- Click on the “spcreatedocument” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Select oAuth provider dropdown values coming from connection menu oAuth setting need to be configure sharepoint oauth params and get authorization.
- Save the workflow definition
- Create a workflow instance and execute
- Workflow will start and creates a document in SP.