Rename a SharePoint folder
Let’s build and execute the spRenameFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “spRenameFolder”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Let’s define variables called “spRenameFolder”, click on the “start” step and select the “define variables” button
- Click on the “spRenameFolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Select oAuth provider dropdown values coming from connection menu oAuth setting need to be configure SharePoint oAuth params and get authorization.
- Save the workflow definition
- Create a workflow instance and execute
- Workflow should start and it should rename the folder.