Send an email to a selected number of users using the Twilio SendGrid service
Make sure to configure the Twilio SendGrid API key information under the FlowWright configuration settings:
For more info: https://www.twilio.com/
Let’s build and execute the TwilioSendGridDef example.
- Create a new definition called “TwilioSendGridDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a TwilioSendGrid step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and TwilioSendGrid step
- Click on the “twiliosendgrid” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on Email to users and select users to send mail or enter variable of userid
- Click on Body of the email message and use the existing templates or create customer template as email body content.
- Click on file attachments and add file paths to add attachments to email.
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should Send an email to a selected number of users.