While all workflow performance data is exportable to the reporting software of your choice. Business intelligence reporting is a built-in feature of FlowWright. The Business intelligence reporting tab lets the user view runtime and historical workflow performance data.
The following operations can be performed using the business intelligence reporting UI:
- Default BI Dashboard View
- View BI Step Execution by Instance
- View Step Execution by Definition
- View Least/Most Common Executions
- View the Workflow Variable States
- View Instance Audit Report
- View Instances by Status
- View Instances by Date
- View Engine Alerts by Status
- View Engine Alerts by Date
- View Events by Status
- View Events by Date
UI for this screen looks as follows:
These business intelligence reports can be configured to report data within a specified date range. The selections of today, this week, last week, this month, last month, and custom date ranges are available using the pull-down menu. All date/times are stored within the database as UTC and displayed based on local timezone of the user.
Note: Engine runtime data are in ISO + UTC format.