Gets the adult score, IsAdultContent details of an image.
Let’s build and execute the clsazuremlgetadultDef example.
- Create a new workflow definition
- Drag a get "clsAzureMLgetAdult" step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- Azure ML settings can be configured in status page -> Configuration -> Azure ML
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The step should the adult score, IsAdultContent details of an image and store the result in variable.result as configured.