Get the faces age and gender from an image using Azure ML.
Let’s build and execute the clsazuremlgetfacesDef example.
- Create a new process definition
- Drag a get "clsAzureMLgetFaces" step from the toolbox
- Configure the step using the following properties:
- Azure ML settings can be configured in status page -> Configuration -> Azure ML
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The step should get the faces age and gender from an image and store the result in variable.result as configured.