Checks if DB rows available
Let’s build and execute the hasDBRowsDef example.
- Create a new definition called “hasDBRowsDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a hasDBRows step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and hasDBRows step
- Click on the “hasDBRows” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a process instance and execute. Step should check database rows available or not.
- Render the process instance to view the result stored in the variable/global.