Updates a value within a given database row and column
Let’s build and execute the updateDBFieldValueDef example.
- Create a new definition called “updateDBFieldValueDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a updateDBFieldValue step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and updateDBFieldValue steps
- Click on the “updateDBFieldValue” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click the “Save” button
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should update the DB field.