Instantiate from a file, instantiates a process instance for every single row of the data file.
Let’s build and execute the clsinstantiatefromfileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “clsinstantiatefromfileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsInstantiateFromFile" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsInstantiateFromFile" step
- Click on the"clsInstantiateFromFile" step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click on the Column mappings and enter the “Variables/Globals” and “Column index” as shown below:
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should instantiate instance for the selected definition from the file, as configured.