Create a new directory on the DropBox.
To use this step, you must configure Dropbox in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the DropBoxCreateFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “DropBoxCreateFolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a DropBoxCreateFolder step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and DropBoxCreateFolder step
- Click on the “DropBoxCreateFolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should create new directory in the dropbox.