Waits for the mentioned date and time and then executes the next step
Let’s build and execute the MilestoneDef example.
- Create a new definition called “MilestoneDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a Milestone step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and Milestone step
- Click on the “milestone” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Click the “save” button
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should wait until the date given in the wait till field.