Gets email message info for an email stored from the email trigger
This step is related to email triggers.
We can configure email triggers using FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the getEmailMsgDef example.
- Create a new definition called “getEmailMsgDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a getEmailMsg step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and getEmailMsg step
- Click on the “getEmailMsg” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute the workflow by passing messageID value. Step should get email information for the email stored from email trigger.