Convert Excel (.xls,.xlsx,.csv) or Text (.txt) files to XML.
Let’s build and execute the excelortxttoXML example.
- Create a new definition called “sexcelortxttoXMLDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a excelortxttoXML step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and excelortxttoXML step
- Click on the “excelortxttoXML” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic. Note :variable.filepath holds the file path of the file, on the server, to convert
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance, and execute. Check the step properties by rendering the workflow instance. The Step should create XML file.