Rename the existing directory on the GoogleDrive
To use this step, google drive should be configured using Flowwright oAuth connections.
Let’s build and execute the googleDriveRenameFolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “googleDriveRenameFolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a googleDriveRenameFolder step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and googleDriveRenameFolder step
- Click on the “GoogleDriveRenameFolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should rename existing directory in googledrive.