Let’s build and execute the clsmicroservice step example.
- Create a new definition called “clsmicroservice”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsMicroservice" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and clsmicroservice step
- Click on the “clsmicroservice” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
Input/output param mapping:
- Click the “save” button
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process step should execute the microservice of “addingtwonumber” and store the output in the variable/global configured in the output params.