Delete file in SFTP server
To use this step, configure SFTP in FlowWright SFTP Connections.
Let’s build and execute the sftpDeleteFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “sftpDeleteFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a sftpDeleteFile step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and sftpDeleteFile step
- Click on the “sftpDeleteFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should delete file in SFTP server.