Rename file in SFTP server
To use this step, configure SFTP in FlowWright SFTP Connections.
Let’s build and execute the sftpRenameFileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “sftpRenameFileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a sftpRenameFile step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and sftpRenameFile step
- Click on the “sftpRenameFile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should rename file in SFTP server.