Rename a SharePoint document
Let’s build and execute the spRenameDocumentDef example.
- Create a new definition called “spRenameDoc”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Let’s define variables called “spRenameDocument, click on the “start” step and select the “define variables” button
- Enter “spRenameDocument” for the name of the variable, select “String” as the data type and click the “add” button.
- click the “save” button to save the changes
- Drag a spRenameDocument step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and spRenameDocument step
- Click on the “sprenamefolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Select oAuth provider dropdown values coming from connection menu oAuth setting need to be configure SharePoint oAuth params and get authorization.
- Save the workflow definition
- Create a workflow instance and execute
- Workflow should start and it should rename the document.