Perform Rest API calls using the oAuth token.
To use this step, you must configure any oAuth source (eg : google drive, Facebook, hotspot etc..) in Flow Wright application.
Let’s build and execute the clsOauthREST Step example.
- Create a new definition called “clsOauthREST”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "clsOAuthREST" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "clsOAuthREST" step
- Click on the "clsOAuthREST" step to configure its properties
- Example how to send the outlook email
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Define the headers
- Either one of below way to pass the payload information to service
- Payload raw body refer properties figure
- Define payload information in given multiline box, refer above figure
- Save the process definition, create a new process instance and execute. The process Step should send an email and store the response of the URL in the variable or global, as configured.