Once a new step is developed and compiled using Microsoft visual studio, the DLL can be configured using the “Actions -> Create” menu item.
The following dialog is displayed:
Enter the following metadata for the step:
- Name – Name of the step. Use lower case for the step name
- Description – description for the step
- Index – position for the step to appear on the toolbox
- Category – category for the step
- Namespace – namespace for the step
- Dll path – path for the dll file
Click the “Create” button to create the step. Once the step is created, edit the step to define its step inputs and returns.