Create an iCal calendar file.
Let’s build and execute the createCalendarEventDef example.
- Create a new definition called “createCalendarEventDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "createCalendarEvent" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and "createCalendarEvent" step
- Click on the “createcalendarevent” step to configure its properties as shown in the below graphic
- Click on Summarize the event details, Template popup will open. Fill the template design as per your requirement or use the existing templates from dropdown.
- Click on Select participant users and select users or enter variable value.
- Save the process definition. Create a new process instance and execute. The process step should create an iCal calendar file and route the same to the participants using the email queue.