Moves a file from one directory to another on the server
Let’s build and execute the movefileDef example.
- Create a new definition called “movefileDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a movefile step from the toolbox
- Connect the dots between the start and movefile step
- Click on the “movefile” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should move file from one directory to another within server.