Convert text string into a base64 encoded string.
Let’s build and execute the base64encodeDef example.
- Create a new definition called “base64encodeDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a "Base64encode" step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and Base64encode step
- Click on the “Base64encode” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new instance. Initialize the text to encode and execute the process instance. The "Base64encode" step should encode the text and store the value as configured.