Convert base64 text to a decoded string.
Let’s build and execute the Base64decodeDef example.
- Create a new definition called “Base64decodeDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a Base64decode step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and Base64decode step
- Click on the “Base64decode” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the process definition, create a new instance. Initialize the "variable.encodedValue" with a text to decode and execute the process instance. The "Base64decode" step should decode the text and store the value as configured.