Delete folder in Box site.
To use this step, you must configure Dropbox in FlowWright application.
Let’s build and execute the BoxdeletefolderDef example.
- Create a new definition called “BoxdeletefolderDef”
- Select the definition and click the “design” button
- Drag a Boxdeletefolder step to the canvas
- Connect the dots between the start and Boxdeletefolder step
- Click on the “Boxdeletefolder” step to configure its properties
- Configure the following values for the properties as shown on the below graphic
- Save the workflow definition, create a workflow instance and execute. Step should delete the directory in the box.